Playa Storage & Trucking is excited to offer a storage option for the Playa Festival. Our services are intended to help participants, artists and theme camps lighten the burden of transportation. Leave this pain to us.
20ft Container Acquisition and Contract
- $3,000 one time cost for container acquisition and contract established. Good for the life of the contract, which can be extended at any point.
Storage and Delivery (to and from the event)
- 1-YR Contract $3,500/year
- 3-YR Contract $2,900/year
- 5-YR Contract $2,400/year
- Paint alterations can be made if contracted for. We will repaint your unit for $250.
- $1,000/unit (round trip) container delivery to Fernley or Reno/Sparks allowing for prep/post burn access, supply cleaning and maintenance. If this is desired, please indicate on your order form so that we don’t stack your container where it would become inaccessible. Transportation availability is limited and must be scheduled – we ask for a minimum 3-week lead time. Blackout dates 3-weeks prior and 3-weeks post burn.
- Delivery can be made to a container shipper where you have secured transportation locally. You take full responsibility of container at that point and until it is returned. See www.uship.com for options.
- There are a limited number of NEW containers available each year. Filling out the application does not guarantee a purchase agreement, rental agreement or delivery option. Take action early to secure your container.
- The annual service/storage fee, per contract, is payable each summer by June 15 or prior to pre burn delivery access.
- Review the FAQ for a complete list of materials that cannot be stored (for example, no hazardous materials).
- No additions can be made to the outside of your container. They must be able to store flush against another container.
- No modifications (painting of unit) can be made to the outside of your container, unless contracted for. The county requires units to be tan.